EarCalm SprayRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of superficial infections of the external auditory canal.
How to Use
- Over 12 years and the elderly: one metered dose to be administered directly into each affected ear at least three times daily (morning, evening and after swimming, showering or bathing).
- Maximum frequency one spray every 2-3 hours.
- Treatment should be continued until two days after symptoms have disappeared, but no longer than 7 days.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- If you have a perforated eardrum, or if you think you may have, consult your doctor before you use this medicine
Stop treatment and call your doctor: If you get any pain. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 48 hours. If your hearing is affected
- Do not use for more than 7 days
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store upright in a cool, dry place
- 60mg metered dose ear spray containing: Acetic acid (glacial) 2.0% w/w