ellaOne 30mg film-coated tabletRegular price £34.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Emergency contraception within 120 hours (5 days) of unprotected sexual intercourse or contraceptive failure.
How to Use
- Women of child bearing age including adolescents: one tablet to be taken orally as soon as possible, but no later than 120 hours (5 days) after unprotected intercourse or contraceptive failure.
- If vomiting occurs within three hours of taking ellaOne, another tablet should be taken.
Warnings & Cautions
- Talk to your pharmacist, doctor or another healthcare professional before taking ellaOne.
- If your period is late or you have symptoms of pregnancy, as you may already be pregnant, also if you suffer from severe asthma or suffer from severe liver disease
- In all women, emergency contraception should be taken as soon as possible, after unprotected intercourse. There is some evidence that ellaOne may be less effective with increasing body weight or body mass index (BMI). However, this data is limited and inconclusive, and therefore, ellaOne is still recommended for all women regardless of their weight or BMI.
Each tablet of ellaOne contains 30mg of ulipristal acetate.