EMLA Cream 5%Regular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Local anaesthetic (numbing) cream for application to the skin. Can be used to numb the skin before medical needle procedures, tattoo application and removal and certain cosmetic procedures involving needles or lasers.
How to Use
- Suitable for use by adults and children of any age, from full term birth.
- The quantity and application time varies depending on the age, procedure and location.
- Refer to the package insert or SmPC for full details.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For topical anaesthesia of the skin
- Read carefully the patient information leaflet and exactly follow the instructions provided for your situation
- Store below 30°C and do not freeze
- The length of time before your procedure that Emla should be applied to the skin can vary with age and according to the procedure
- If using for a child less than 1 year old, you must remove the cream after one hour
- You may experience a mild reaction where the cream has been used, which is normal and will disappear in a short while. This includes; paleness or redness of the skin, slight puffiness, initial burning or itching
- If you experience any troublesome or unusual effects while you are using Emla Cream, stop using it and check with your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible
White soft cream containing:
- Lidocaine 2.5% w/w
- Prilocaine 2.5% w/w