Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% CreamRegular price £8.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Short-term treatment and control of patches of eczema and dermatitis including atopic eczema and primary irritant and allergic dermatitis.
How to Use
- Adults: apply sparingly to the affected area twice a day for up to 7 days.
- If the condition does not improve, or becomes worse in the first 7 days, medical advice should be sought.
- Medical advice should also be sought if an improvement is seen in 7 days but further treatment is required.
- Children: not recommended except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use: if you have ever had a reaction to Eumovate or any of its ingredients. If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are using any other topical corticosteroids
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Do not use on broken or infected skin e.g. cold sores, athletes' foot, impetigo or thrush
- This medicine should not be used to treat psoriasis or acne
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Cream containing: Clobetasone Butyrate 0.05% w/w