Eurax CreamRegular price £4.25
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of itching and skin irritation caused by sunburn, dry eczema, itchy dermatitis, allergic rashes, hives, nettle rash, chickenpox, insect bites and stings, heat rashes and personal itching. Treatment of scabies.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 3 years: apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
- For children under 3 years of age medical advice should be sought before use and do not apply more than once a day.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date given
- Do not use in or around the eyes, on broken skin, for weeping skin conditions or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Eurax is not recommended in pregnancy
- White cream containing: Crotamiton 10% w/w