Eurax Hc CreamRegular price £3.75
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of inflammation and pruritus associated with irritant and allergic contact dermatitis, insect bite reactions and mild to moderate eczema.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 10 years: apply sparingly, over a small area, twice a day for up to 1 week.
- Occlusive dressings should not be used.
- Not recommended for use under 10 years except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 10 years old
- Do not use if you are allergic to hydrocortisone, crotamiton, or any of the other ingredients
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with your eyes, mouth, genitals, anus, or any other sensitive areas
- Do not apply to weeping or damaged skin, especially open wounds
- This product is not suitable for people who have cold sores, acne or athlete’s foot
- Not to be used during pregnancy or if you’re breastfeeding
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
White cream containing:
- Crotamiton 10% w/w
- Hydrocortisone 0.25% w/w