Freederm Treatment 4%w/w GelRegular price £9.14
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the topical treatment of mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimples.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children: apply to the affected area twice daily after the skin has been thoroughly washed with warm water and soap.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth. If excessive dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once daily or every other day.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- When using Freederm on the face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth
- Translucent gel containing: Nicotinamide 4% w/w