Fybogel FibreChewsRegular price £9.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Gently relieves constipation and helps maintain regularity.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in the evening: to a total of 6 tablets per day.
- The tablets should be chewed or allowed to dissolve in mouth and therefore swallowed.
- After taking the tablets it is possible to drink water or other drinks (e.g. fruit juice).
- Maximum 6 tablets per day.
- The beneficial effects of the product are connected with regular use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine.
- Do not use if your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine
- Tablet containing: Fibersol-2 soluble fibre