Fybogel Hi-Fibre OrangeRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of patients requiring a high fibre regimen: e.g. for the relief of constipation, including constipation in pregnancy and maintenance of regularity, for the management of bowel function in patients with haemorrhoids.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: contents of 1 sachet stirred into a glass of water morning and evening after meals.
- Children 6-12 years: half to 1 level 5ml spoonful stirred into water, depending on size and age, morning and evening.
- Under 6 years: only when prescribed by a doctor.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine.
- Do not use if your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine
- Sachet of orange flavoured granules containing: Ispaghula Husk 3.5g