Gaviscon Advance Aniseed LiquidRegular price £5.99
What’s it for?
Treatment of symptoms resulting from the reflux of acid, bile and pepsin into the oesophagus such as acid regurgitation, heartburn, indigestion (occurring due to the reflux of stomach contents), for instance, after gastric surgery, as a result of hiatus hernia, during pregnancy, accompanying reflux oesophagitis, including symptoms of laryngopharyngeal reflux such as hoarseness and other voice disorders, sore throats and cough. It can also be used to treat the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux during concomitant treatment with or following withdrawal of acid suppressing therapy.
How to Use
- Adults: 5-10ml after meals and at bedtime.
- Children: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Each 5ml dose contains 2.3 mmol of sodium, 1.0 mmol of potassium and 1.0 mmol of calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in any of these please consult your doctor before taking this product
- This product contains methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates
- See leaflet for further information
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep all medicines safely away from children
- Use within 6 months of opening
- As with all medicines, the treatment duration should be limited as much as possible
Oral suspension containing in 5ml:
- Sodium Alginate 500mg
- Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate 100mg