Gaviscon Advance Mint Chewable TabletsRegular price £6.49
What’s it for?
Treatment of symptoms resulting from the reflux of acid, bile and pepsin into the oesophagus such as acid regurgitation, heartburn, indigestion (occurring due to the reflux of stomach contents), for instance, after gastric surgery, as a result of hiatus hernia, during pregnancy, accompanying reflux oesophagitis, including symptoms of laryngopharyngeal reflux such as hoarseness and other voice disorders, sore throats and cough. It can also be used to treat the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux during concomitant treatment with or following withdrawal of acid suppressing therapy.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1-2 tablets after meals and at bedtime.
- Under 12 years: only on medical advice.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days a doctor should be consulted.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Chewable tablet containing:
- Sodium Alginate 500mg
- Potassium Bicarbonate 100mg