Gaviscon Double Action Mixed Berries TabletsRegular price £3.49
What’s it for?
Treatment of symptoms resulting from the reflux of acid, bile and pepsin into the oesophagus such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion, for example following meals or during pregnancy, and for symptoms of excess stomach acid (hyperacidity). Can also be used to treat the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux during concomitant treatment with or following withdrawal of acid suppressing therapy.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 2-4 tablets after meals and at bedtime up to 4 times a day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Under 12 years: only on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral administration, after being thoroughly chewed
- Do not take this medicine within two hours of taking other medicines by mouth as it can interfere with the action of some other medicines
- Children under 12 years: Should be given only on medical advice
- There is a risk of increased levels of sodium in the blood (hypernatremia) in children who have kidney problems or who have an inflamed stomach or bowel (gastroenteritis)
- If symptoms persists, seek medical advice
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Sodium Alginate 250mg
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 106.5mg
- Calcium Carbonate 187.5mg