Gaviscon Double Action TabletsRegular price £2.49
What’s it for?
Treatment of the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion, for example, following meals or during pregnancy and for symptoms of excess stomach acid (hyperacidity).
How to Use
- Adults: 2-4 tablets after meals and at bedtime up to 4 times a day.
- Children: should only be given on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not store above 30°C
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
- If symptoms continue consult your doctor
Mint flavoured chewable tablet containing:
- Sodium Alginate 250mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate 106.5mg
- Calcium Carbonate 187.5mg