Gaviscon Original Peppermint Liquid ReliefRegular price £4.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of gastric reflux, heartburn, flatulence associated with gastric reflux, heartburn of pregnancy, all cases of epigastric and retrosternal distress where the underlying cause is gastric reflux.
How to Use
- Adults: 10-20ml after meals and at bedtime.
- Children 6-12 years: 5-10ml after meals and at bedtime.
- Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first taking this product
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Oral suspension containing in 5ml:
- Sodium Bicarbonate 133.5mg
- Sodium Alginate 250mg
- Calcium Carbonate 80mg