Gaviscon Peppermint Flavour TabletsRegular price £1.99
What’s it for?
Treatment of symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion (related to reflux), for example, following meals or during pregnancy or in patients with symptoms related to reflux oesophagitis.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 2-4 tablets after meals and at bedtime.
- Under 12 years: only on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read leaflet carefully before you take this medicine
- Children under 12 years should only take on medical advice
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor
Chewable tablet containing:
- Sodium Alginate 250mg
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 133.5mg
- Calcium Carbonate 80mg