Guardium Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets EsomeprazoleRegular price £6.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid regurgitation).
How to Use
- The tablets should be swallowed whole with liquid. The tablets should not be chewed or crushed.
- Alternatively, the tablets can also be dispersed in half a glass of non-carbonated water.
- The water should be stirred until the tablet disintegrates.
- The liquid with the pellets should be drunk immediately or within 30 minutes.
- Adults aged 18 years and over: The recommended dose is 20 mg esomeprazole (one tablet) per day.
- It might be necessary to take the tablets for 2-3 consecutive days to achieve improvement of symptoms.
- The duration of treatment is up to 2 weeks.
- Once complete relief of symptoms has occurred, treatment should be discontinued.
- The glass should be rinsed with half a glass of water and the water drunk.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the package leaflet before use
- No other liquids should be used as the enteric coating may be dissolved
- The pellets must not be chewed or crushed
- If no symptom relief is obtained within 2 weeks of continuous treatment, the patient should be instructed to consult a doctor
- This medicine should not be used by children and adolescents under 18 years of age
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients
- Tablet containing: Esomeprazole 20mg