HappinoseRegular price £3.52
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with the common cold, catarrh, head colds and hay fever. Blow nose before application.
How to Use
- Adults: apply up to 1cm of ointment in and around each nostril, using the little finger, and inhale through the nose.
- Re-apply every four hours or as required.
- Children 10 years and over: as for adults but use up to half a cm.
- Children aged 5-9 years old: use up to one quarter of a cm.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use Happinose if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to levomenthol or any of the other ingredients of Happinose.
- Keep the product away from the eyes.
- Wash hands after use
- Ointment base containing: Levomenthol 0.3% w/w