Hedex Extra TabletsRegular price £2.39
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Local anaesthetic (numbing) cream for application to the skin.
- Can be used to numb the skin before medical needle procedures, tattoo application and removal and certain cosmetic procedures involving needles or lasers.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets with water every 4-6 hours as required not more frequently than every 4 hours. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet with water every 4-6 hours as required not more frequently than every 4 hours. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Paracetamol 500mg. Caffeine 65mg