Hedrin 4% LotionRegular price £5.60
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the eradication of headlice infestations.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 6 months: apply sufficient lotion to cover dry hair from the base to the tip to ensure that no part of the scalp is left uncovered.
- Work into the hair spreading the liquid evenly from roots to tips.
- Allow hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on hair for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash out with normal shampoo, rinsing thoroughly with water. Repeat treatment after seven days.
- Children under six months should only be treated under medical supervision.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur
- For external use only
- Hedrin® solution is applied to the hair and scalp and is for external use only
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision
- Hair should be kept away from naked flames, cigarettes and other sources of ignition while treatment with Hedrin® is underway. Hedrin® is not water based and will not prevent hair from burning
- Take care if accidentally spilled as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep in original carton
- Cutaneous solution containing: Dimeticone 4% w/w