Hirudoid CreamRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis and the soothing relief of superficial bruising and haematoma.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 5 years of age: two to six inches (5-15cm) to be applied up to four times daily to the affected area and gently massaged into the skin.
- Under 5 years: not to be used. Also available as a gel.
Warnings & Cautions
Talk to your doctor if you:
- Are allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine
- Have broken skin
- Have large areas of skin
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- This medicine is not recommended for children below 5 years of age
- Cream containing: Heparinoid 0.3% w/w