Imodium InstantsRegular price £5.39
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of acute diarrhoea and acute episodes of diarrhoea associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome diagnosed by a doctor.
How to UseAcute diarrhoea:
- 12 years and over: 2 tablets initially followed by 1 tablet after each loose stool. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 6 tablets.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
- 18 years and over: 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after every loose stool, or as previously advised by a doctor. Maximum daily dose 6 tablets.
- Under 18 years: not to be given. If symptoms do not improve within 2 days of taking the product, usage should be stopped and a doctor consulted.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- If your diarrhoea lasts for more than 24 hours, consult your doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in the original package
- White, circular, orodispersible tablet containing: Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg