Imodium Original 2mg CapsulesRegular price £4.05
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of acute diarrhoea and acute episodes of diarrhoea associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome diagnosed by a doctor.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 2 capsules initially followed by 1 capsule after each loose stool. Maximum of 6 capsules (12mg) daily.
- Under 12 years: Not to be given.
Symptomatic treatment of acute episodes of diarrhoea associated with Irritated Bowel Syndrome:
- 18 years and over: 2 capsules to be taken initially, followed by 1 capsule after every loose stool, or as previously advised by a doctor. Maximum 6 capsules (12mg) daily.
- Under 18 years: Not to be given. If symptoms do not improve within 2 days of taking the product, usage should be stopped and a doctor consulted.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Read the leaflet carefully before use
- For the symptomatic relief of diarrhoea only and is not a substitute for rehydration therapy
- If your symptoms change or if your diarrhoea persists for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor
- Hard capsule with opaque green cap and grey body containing: Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg