Ispagel OrangeRegular price £3.15
What’s it for?
The treatment of patients requiring a high fibre regime: for example, for the relief of constipation, including constipation in pregnancy and the maintenance of regularity; for the management of bowel function in patients with colostomy, ileostomy, haemorrhoids, anal fissure, chronic diarrhoea associated with diverticular disease, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 sachet morning and evening.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine.
- Do not use if your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine
- Sachet containing: Ispaghula Husk 3.5g