Kalms NightRegular price £5.59
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances, based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- Over 18 years: 4 tablets to be taken 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- Four additional tablets can be taken earlier in the evening if necessary.
- As treatment effects may not be apparent immediately, Kalms Night should be taken for 2-4 weeks continuously.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including - medicines which make you drowsy and medicines obtained without a prescription. Alcohol may increase the sedative effect of Kalms Night. Therefore, excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided whilst you are taking Kalms Night.
- Kalms Night is not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine. Kalms Night is designed to make you feel sleepy. This could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. If affected, do not drive because Kalms Night could stop you driving safely and do not operate any tools or machinery.
- Like all medicines, Kalms Night can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following mild side effects - nausea and abdominal cramps. If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
White film-coated tablet containing: Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis L.) 96mg