Kwells 300 Microgram TabletsRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Prevention of travel sickness.
How to Use
- Tablet can be sucked, chewed or swallowed up to 30 minutes before the start of the journey to prevent travel sickness occurring, or at the onset of nausea.
- Adults: 1 tablet every 6 hours if required.
- Maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children over 10 years: half -1 tablet every 6 hours as required but not more often than 3 times in 24 hours.
- Under 10 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Elderly users should consult their doctor or pharmacist before taking Kwells
- Not to be given to children under 10 years
- Read leaflet copy inside pack
- Not to be taken by persons suffering from glaucoma
- Do not exceed stated dose
- As Kwells can cause drowsiness, children who have been given Kwells should not be left unattended
- May cause drowsiness
- If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Tablet containing: Hyoscine Hydrobromide 300µg