Kwells Kids 150 Microgram TabletsRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Prevention of travel sickness.
How to Use
- Tablet can be sucked, chewed or swallowed up to 30 minutes before the start of the journey to prevent travel sickness occurring, or at the onset of nausea.
- Children over 10 years: 1-2 tablets every 6 hours as required but not more often than 3 times in 24 hours.
- Children 4-10 years: half-1 tablet every six hours as required but not more often than 3 times in 24 hours.
- Under 4 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
Side effects to consider before the use of Kwells Junior:
- May cause drowsiness in some children.
- Children who have taken Kwell Kids Tablets should not be left unattended.
- Dry mouth and blurred vision may occur.
- Tablet containing: Hyoscine Hydrobromide 150µg