Lamisil AT 1% GelRegular price £6.41
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of athlete's foot, dhobie itch (jock itch) and ringworm and for the effective relief of the itching and burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions.
How to Use
- 16 years and over: apply once daily for one week to clean dry skin and rub in lightly to affected skin and surrounding area.
- Under 16 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30 °C
- Avoid contact with the face, eyes or damaged skin which alcohol could irritate
- If gel accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. Seek medical advice if discomfort persists
- White gel containing: Terbinafine 1.0% w/w