Lamisil AT 1% SprayRegular price £6.41
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of athlete's foot and dhobie itch (jock itch) and for the effective relief of the itching and burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions.
How to Use
- 16 years and over: apply once daily for one week to clean dry skin.
- Apply sufficient spray solution to wet the treatment area(s) and to cover the surrounding area.
- Under 16 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Contains ethanol: avoid naked flames
- Avoid contact with face, eyes, or damaged skin which alcohol could irritate
- If spray accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water
- If spray is accidentally inhaled, seek medical advice if any symptoms occur or persist
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not refrigerate
- Spray solution containing: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1.0% w/w