Lanacane CremeRegular price £4.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of minor pain, itching and irritation in localised skin conditions, such as insect bites, nettle stings, minor skin abrasions and external genital and external anal itching.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: apply a small amount to affected area up to three times daily.
- If pain persists for more than 7 days, or worsens, medical advice should be sought.
- Under 12 years: not suitable.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Avoid direct contact with eye
- For external use only
- do not use for more than one week
- Do not use on large areas of skin, skin rashes, sunburn, infected or broken skin
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Creme emulsion containing: Benzocaine 3%