Lemsip Cough for Mucus Cough & Catarrh 100mg/2.5mg/5ml Oral SolutionRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the symptomatic relief of acute chesty coughs and catarrh associated with influenza, colds and mild throat infections.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: One or two 5ml spoonfuls to be taken and swallowed slowly every three or four hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Store below 25°C
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
Oral solution containing in 5ml:
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride 2.5mg