Lemsip Cough Max for Chesty Cough & Cold Powder for Oral SolutionRegular price £5.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms of colds and flu including aches and pains, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, lowering of temperature and chesty coughs.
How to Use
- Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: 1 sachet dissolved by stirring into hot water and sweetened to taste.
- Dose may be repeated in 4-6 hours.
- Maximum 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Children: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients, if you have heart disease or high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, or you are taking or have taken MAOI's (antidepressants) within 14 days
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Paracetamol 1000mg
- Guaifenesin 200mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg