Lyclear Dermal CreamRegular price £10.16
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of scabies and crab lice.
How to UseScabies:
- Adults: apply up to 30g of cream.
- Children 6-12 years: apply up to 15g of cream.
- Children 2 months to 5 years: apply up to 7.5g of cream. Apply to clean, dry, cool skin. If a warm bath has been taken prior to treatment, the skin should be allowed to cool before the cream is applied. Wash whole body thoroughly 8-12 hours after treatment. Treatment in children aged 2 months to 23 months should be given under close medical supervision.
- Children below 2 months: not recommended.
- Over 18 years only: apply up to 30g of cream to cover the pubic region, peri-anal, inner thighs down to the knees and any hair that grows up from the pubic area to the chest/stomach. Wash whole body thoroughly 24 hours after treatment.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Lyclear contains paraffin, which can be flammable and cause burns Avoid smoking or going near naked flames during use.
- Lyclear in some people may worsen symptoms of asthma or eczema.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using Lyclear if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines including corticosteroids used to treat skin conditions like eczema.
- Do not contact the eyes with Lyclear Dermal Cream.
- If the eyes get contaminated, immediately rinse with water.
- Avoid taking a hot bath just before treatment.
- Before application, ensure the skin is clean, dry and cool.
- Permethrin Cream should be applied externally only.
- Nursing staff who apply this cream to patients may wear gloves to avoid irritation of the hands.
- Special care should be taken when applying Lyclear Dermal Cream Permethrin to the elderly.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Cream containing: Permethrin 5% w/w