Maalox Oral SuspensionRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Antacid therapy in gastric and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, heartburn and gastric hyperacidity.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: 10-20ml taken 20 minutes to one hour after meals and at bedtime or as required.
- Can be taken with water or milk if required.
- Under 14 years: not recommended.
White, peppermint flavoured oral suspension containing in 5ml:
- Aluminium Hydroxide 175mg
- Magnesium Hydroxide 200mg