Mentholatum Vapour RubRegular price £2.65
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of colds, catarrh and hayfever. For muscular pain and stiffness including back pain, sciatica, lumbago, fibrositis, rheumatic pain, bruises and chilblains. Relief from minor skin conditions, including dry and chapped skin, nettle rash, insect bites and stings, itching.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 3 years: apply 2-3 times daily.
- Colds, catarrh and hayfever: rub on chest, throat and back, or melt one teaspoonful in hot water and inhale vapour.
- Muscular pain and stiffness: rub onto affected area.
- Minor skin conditions: apply a small amount lightly to affected area.
- Under 3 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Keep site of application to the body uncovered or only loosely covered
- Keep clear of the eyes or inner nose
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on children under 3 year of age
- Do not use after expiry date
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- If symptoms persist or if any unwanted effects are seen consult your doctor
Anhydrous ointment containing:
- Camphor 9% w/w
- Menthol 1.35% w/w
- Methyl Salicylate 0.33% w/w