Migraitan TabletsRegular price £8.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- The acute relief of migraine attacks, with or without aura.
How to Use
- Adults 18-65 years only: one tablet as soon as possible after onset of migraine headache. Repeat dose no less than two hours after first dose if symptoms recur.
- Second tablet should not be taken if there is no response to the first.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18 years old or over the age of 65 years without medical supervision
- Only suitable for patients who have been previously diagnosed with suffering from migraines
- For oral use only
- This medicine contains lactose. If you have been previously told by your doctor that you are intolerant to some sugars, seek medical advice prior to taking this medicine.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
- If you have any questions after you have bought this medication, please speak to your pharmacist
50mg sumatriptan, Lactose monohydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Pregelatinised starch, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium dioxide E171, Purified talc, Macrogol, Iron oxide red E172, Iron oxide yellow E172.