Movelat Relief GelRegular price £4.62
What’s it for?
Mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic topical preparation for the symptomatic relief of muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: two to six inches (5-15cm) to be massaged into the affected area up to four times a day.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- External use only, do not swallow. If you accidentally swallow some of this gel you should contact your doctor or a hospital casualty department. You may experience rapid breathing, a ringing sound in the ears, deafness, light-headedness or sweating
- Do not use on broken or infected skin
- Not to be used on skin affected by eczema
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding should consult a medical professional before using any medication
Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate 0.2% w/w, Salicylic Acid 2.0% w/w, Isopropyl Alcohol, Monoethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edetate, Polyethylene Glyceryl-Oleate, Rosemary Oil (containing Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol and Limonene) and Purified Water.