Multi-Action Actifed TabletsRegular price £4.90
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract disorders which are benefited by a combination of a nasal decongestant and histamine H1-receptor antagonist. For example, allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, the common cold and influenza.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 4-6 hours.
- Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture
- If you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg
- Triprolidine Hydrochloride 2.5mg