Murine Irritation & Redness Relief Eye DropsRegular price £3.67
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For redness and minor irritations of the eye caused by, for example, dusty atmospheres, wind, swimming, smoke, air pollutants and close work.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: one or two drops into each eye two or three times daily.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases, or if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use at the same time as contact lenses
- Do not store the bottle above 25°C
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For ocular use only
- If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Eye drops containing: Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% w/v