Mycota CreamRegular price £3.30
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment and prevention of athlete's foot.
How to Use
- Adults, children and elderly: For treatment: wash and dry affected area and apply night and morning, particularly between the toes, then dust with Mycota Powder.
- Each day wear clean socks or stockings dusted inside with Mycota Powder.
- Continue treatment for one week after all evidence of infection has cleared.
- For prevention: use daily and dust socks or stockings inside with Mycota Powder.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes, areas of soft tissue and broken skin
- Discontinue use if irritation is severe
- Consult your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Please read the information leaflet before using this product
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Tube of off-white to pale-cream coloured cream containing:
- Zinc Undecylenate 20% w/w
- Undecylenic Acid 5% w/w