Mycota PowderRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment and prevention of athlete's foot.
How to Use
- Adults and children: For treatment: wash and dry affected area and apply night and morning, particularly between the toes.
- Wear clean socks or stockings each day dusted inside with the powder.
- Continue treatment for one week after all evidence of infection has disappeared.
- For prevention: sprinkle the powder inside socks or stockings daily.
Warnings & Cautions
- External use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Contact with eyes, nose and mouth should be avoided
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Treatment should be discontinued if irritation is severe
- As with all medicines you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using the powder if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you accidentally swallow some of the powder you should consult a doctor, or go to the nearest hospital casualty unit as soon as possible. Take the container with you to show which medicine you have swallowed
- Although side effects are uncommon, after application hypersensitivity reactions may occasionally occur. Irritation of the skin may rarely occur. If you notice these or any other unwanted effects, stop using the powder and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use the powder after the expiry date shown on the container
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
Sprinkler tin with cream-coloured powder containing:
- Zinc Undecylenate 20% w/w
- Undecylenic Acid 2% w/w