Nexium Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant TabletsRegular price £6.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation).
How to Use
- 18 years and over: one tablet once a day for up to 14 days.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole with half a glass of water.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the the recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Active ingredients: each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg Esomeprazole (as Magnesium Trihydrate).
Also contains: Sucrose.