Nicorette Fruit 2mg LozengeRegular price £18.89
What’s it for?
- Relieves and/or prevents craving and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence.
- It is indicated to aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting, to assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
- It is indicated in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
How to Use
- 12 years and over who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day: use the 2mg lozenge whenever the urge to smoke is felt or to prevent cravings in situations where these are likely to occur.
- Place one lozenge in the mouth and allow to dissolve. Periodically, the lozenge should be moved from one side of the mouth to the other and repeated until the lozenge is completely dissolved.
- The lozenge should not be chewed or swallowed. Smokers willing or able to stop smoking immediately should initially replace all their cigarettes with the lozenges and as soon as they are able, reduce the number of lozenges used until they have stopped completely.
- Smokers aiming to reduce cigarettes should take the lozenge, as needed, between smoking episodes to prolong smoke-free intervals and with the intention to reduce smoking as much as possible.
- As soon as they are ready smokers should aim to quit smoking completely.
- Most smokers require 8 to 12 lozenges per day, not to exceed 15 lozenges. When making a quit attempt behavioural therapy, advice and support will normally improve the success rate.
- Those who have quit smoking, but are having difficulty discontinuing with the lozenge should seek advice from a pharmacist or doctor.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
Per lozenge: Mannitol (E421), Xanthan gum (E415), Tutti Frutti Flavour Spray Dried (contains Orange Oil, Orange oil Terpenes, Isoamyl Butyrate, Citral, and Gum Acacia), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous (E500), Sucralose (E955), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Magnesium Stearate (E470b), Hypromellose (E464), Tutti Frutti Flavour liquid (contains orange oil, orange oil terpenes, isoamyl butyrate and citral), Titanium dioxide (E171), Sucralose (E955) Acesulfame potassium (E950), Polysorbate 80, Sepifilm Gloss (contains hypromellose (E464), mica-based pearlescent pigments))