Nicorette Icy White 2mg GumRegular price £5.80
What’s it for?
- Relieves and/or prevents craving and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence.
- It is indicated to aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting, to assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
- It is indicated in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
How to Use
- 12 years and over who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day: chew 1 piece of gum whenever the urge to smoke is felt, or to prevent cravings in situations where these are likely to occur, following the chew and rest technique described on the pack.
- Smokers willing or able to stop smoking immediately should initially replace all their cigarettes with the gum and as soon as they are able, reduce the number used until they have stopped completely.
- Smokers aiming to reduce cigarettes should use the gum, as needed, between smoking episodes to prolong smoke-free intervals and with the intention to reduce smoking as much as possible.
- As soon as they are ready smokers should aim to quit smoking completely. Maximum daily dose is 15 pieces per day.
- When making a quit attempt behavioural therapy, advice and support will normally improve the success rate.
- Those who have quit smoking, but are having difficulty discontinuing the gum should seek advice from a pharmacist or doctor. See pack leaflet for further information.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
- If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
Nicotine (2mg), Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc.