Nicorette Nasal SprayRegular price £26.54
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- The relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms as an aid to smoking cessation. Also indicated in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
How to Use
- Over 18 years: at start of treatment use as required, subject to a limit of one spray to each nostril twice an hour.
- Daily limit: 64 sprays which is the equivalent of two sprays to each nostril every hour for 16 hours. See pack leaflet for further information.
- Treatment should be limited to 3 months.
- Adolescents (12 to 18 years): as per over 18 years, but duration of therapy should not exceed 12 weeks without consulting a healthcare professional.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- If you are pregnant talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Dispose of sensibly
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
Active ingredients: 10mg / ml Nicotine
Contents: 10 ml nasal spray solution containing 10 mg/ml nicotine. It delivers approximately 200 sprays, each containing 0.5 mg of nicotine.