Nicorette QuickMist 1mg/spray MouthsprayRegular price £21.39
What’s it for?
- Relieves and/or prevents craving and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence.
- It is indicated to aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting, to assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
- It is indicated in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
How to Use
- Over 12 years of age: the patient should make every effort to stop smoking completely during treatment with Nicorette QuickMist.
- One or two sprays to be used when cigarettes normally would have been smoked or if cravings emerge. If after the first spray cravings are not controlled within a few minutes, a second spray should be used.
- If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays. Most smokers will require 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to one hour.
- Up to 4 sprays per hour may be used; not exceeding 2 sprays per dosing episode and 64 sprays (4 sprays per hour over 16 hours) in any 24-hour period.
- The spray should be used whenever the urge to smoke is felt or to prevent cravings in situations where these are likely to occur.
- Smokers willing or able to stop smoking immediately should initially replace all their cigarettes with Nicorette QuickMist and as soon as they are able, reduce the number of sprays used until they have stopped completely.
- Smokers aiming to reduce cigarettes should use the mouthspray, as needed, between smoking episodes to prolong smoke-free intervals and with the intention to reduce smoking as much as possible.
- As soon as they are ready, smokers should aim to quit smoking completely. When making a quit attempt behavioural therapy, advice and support will normally improve the success rate.
- Those who have quit smoking, but are having difficulty discontinuing the mouthspray should seek advice from a pharmacist or doctor.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed 2 sprays per dose, or 4 sprays per hour
- Maximum Doses 2 sprays at a time 4 sprays per hour 64 sprays per day
- f you are pregnant talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Dispose of sensibly
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
3.2 ml of solution which provides at least 150 sprays of 1mg nicotine (per spray). Other ingredients contained in the solution include: Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Levomenthol, Red Fruits Flavour, Cooling Flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Hydrochloric Acid, & Purified Water.