Nicotinell Fruit/Mint 2mg Chewing GumRegular price £12.95
What’s it for?
- Relief of and/or prevention of cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence. To aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting.
- To assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them. Can be used in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
- Should preferably be used in conjunction with a behavioural support programme.
- For smokers of less than 20 cigarettes a day. For those smoking between 20-30 cigarettes a day either the 2mg or 4mg gum may be used depending on personal preference and characteristics.
How to Use
- Adults and adolescents (12-18 years): 1 piece to be chewed when the urge to smoke is felt following the chewing technique on the pack. Normally 8-12 pieces per day. Maximum 25 pieces in 24 hours.
- After about 3 months the user should gradually cut down the number of pieces chewed until they have stopped using the product.
- Medical advice should be sought for use in adolescents beyond 12 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum
- Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day
Each gum contains 2mg nicotine.
Per gum: Nicotine (2mg), Sodium (9.8mg), Aspartame (E951, a source of Phenylalanine), Maltitol (E965), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polyacrylate Dispersion, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Magnesium Stearate.