Nicotinell Mint 1mg LozengeRegular price £14.29
What’s it for?
- Relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms in nicotine dependency as an aid to smoking cessation.
How to Use
- For smokers of less than 20 cigarettes a day. For those smoking between 20-30 cigarettes a day either the 1mg or 2mg lozenge may be used depending on personal preferences and characteristics.
- 18 years and over: 1 lozenge to be sucked when the urge to smoke is felt following the sucking technique on the pack.
- Initially 1 lozenge to be taken every 1-2 hours. The usual dosage is 8-12 lozenges per day. Maximum 24 lozenges in 24 hours. Do not exceed one lozenge per hour
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- Do not use if you have or recently had heart problemsIf you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- Do not use if you are pregnant
Nicotinell Mint 1mg contains 1mg Nicotine, Aspartame (E951, a source of Phenylalanine), Maltitol (E965), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polyacrylate Dispersion, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Magnesium Stearate Sodium content 9.8 mg per lozenge.