Nicotinell Mint 2mg LozengeRegular price £16.62
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms in nicotine dependency as an aid to smoking cessation.
How to Use
- For smokers of more than 30 cigarettes a day. For those smoking between 20-30 cigarettes a day either the 1mg or 2mg lozenge may be used depending on personal preferences and characteristics.
- 18 years and over: 1 lozenge to be sucked when the urge to smoke is felt following the sucking technique on the pack.
- Initially 1 lozenge to be taken every 1-2 hours. The usual dosage is 8-12 lozenges per day. Maximum 15 lozenges in 24 hours. Do not exceed one lozenge per hour.
Warnings & Cautions
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you are under 18 years of age, have any serious heart disease, are pregnant or breast-feeding or are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
- Do note exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
Nicotinell Mint 2 mg Lozenge contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Bitartrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951), and Sodium (9.8 mg per Lozenge), See leaflet for further information