Nicotinell Mint/Fruit 4mg Chewing GumRegular price £16.08
What’s it for?
- Relief of and/or prevention of cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence. To aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting.
- To assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
- Can be used in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt. Should preferably be used in conjunction with a behavioural support programme.
- For smokers of more than 30 cigarettes a day. For those smoking between 20-30 cigarettes a day either the 2mg or 4mg gum may be used depending on personal preference and characteristics.
How to Use
- Adults and adolescents (12-18 years): 1 piece to be chewed when the urge to smoke is felt following the chewing technique on the pack. Normally 8-12 pieces per day. Maximum 15 pieces in 24 hours
- After about 3 months the user should gradually cut down the number of pieces chewed until they have stopped using the product.
- Medical advice should be sought for use in adolescents beyond 12 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum
- Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day
Each gum contains 4mg nicotine.
Also contains: gum base, calcium carbonate, sorbitol (E420), sodium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, glycerol, levomenthol, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, butylhydroxytoluene, saccharin, saccharin sodium, acesulfame potassium, xylitol, mannitol (E421), gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), canauba wax, talc and water. Sodium content 11.5mg per piece of gum. See leaflet for further information. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.