NiQuitin Mint 2mg, 4mg LozengesRegular price £10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- The treatment of tobacco dependence by relieving nicotine withdrawal symptoms including cravings associated with smoking cessation. Should be used with behavioural support.
- NiQuitin Mint 2mg Lozenge: for those who smoke more than 30 minutes after waking. NiQuitin Mint 4mg Lozenge: for those who smoke within 30 minutes of waking.
How to Use
- Adult smokers 18 years and over: weeks 1 to 6: at least 9 lozenges but no more than 15 lozenges per day.
- Gradually reduce use so that by week 12, 1 to 2 lozenges a day are used only on occasions when strongly tempted to smoke.
- A healthcare professional should be consulted if unable to make a permanent quit attempt after 6 months.
- Allow lozenge to dissolve in the mouth, occasionally moving lozenge from one side to the other, until dissolved (about 20-30 minutes). Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Adolescents (12-17 years): should use the lozenges only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not chew or swallow the Lozenge whole
- If you have smoked a cigarette or two while following a treatment course of NiQuitin lozenge but still want to quit, you can carry on using NiQuitin lozenges as normal
- If you have gone back to smoking, set a new quit date and try again when you're ready. Or, if you feel that giving up straight away is too big a step, you can use the lozenges to help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke to aid you to stop completely
Nicotine 2 or 4mg